Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Chill Time: 2 hours
1 cup raspberries
1⁄2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
1⁄4 cup nonfat or 1% milk
1 teaspoon Sugar
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among four small bowls.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Enjoy as you would ice cream!
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- No blender? Mash fruit well with a fork.
- Make popsicles! Spoon mixture into small paper cups or popsicle forms. Add a smooth wooden craft stick. Freeze until very firm so the sticks don't pull out.