Honey Mustard Dressing
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Serving Size 2 Tablespoons
Chill Time: 30 minutes
1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
3 Tablespoons nonfat or 1% milk
1 Tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a stronger flavor, add an extra 1 to 2 teaspoons mustard.
- This recipe works with all types of mustard!
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.