Great Gazpacho Soup
Prep time: 2 hours
Makes: 4 cups
Serving Size 1 cup
1 green bell pepper
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder or 4 cloves of garlic, minced
1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash the pepper and cucumber. Then peel the cucumber.
- Chop the pepper and cucumber very finely.
- In a medium bowl, add the rest of the Ingredients to the vegetables.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Serve cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later