Creamy Fruit Salad
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 cup pineapple chunks
1 large apple, chopped
1 banana, sliced
1 orange, chopped
3⁄4 cup low-fat piña colada yogurt
- Put pineapple chunks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Prepare apples, banana and orange as directed and add to bowl.
- Add yogurt to bowl and mix gently with a spoon until fruit is well coated.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a different taste, try adding different fruits like grapes, blueberries, huckleberries or peach slices.
- Try other flavors of low-fat yogurt.