Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey or smoked turkey, diced
1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
1⁄2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
3⁄4 cup celery, chopped (about 1.5 stalks)
1⁄4 cup diced red or yellow onion (1/4 medium onion)
1⁄4 cup diced carrot
1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
1 red apple, cored and chopped
1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon vinegar (cider, red or white)
- Mix turkey, nuts, raisins, celery, onions, carrots, parsley and apple in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and vinegar; mix well.
- Toss meat mixture with dressing and chill.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve cold with lettuce and tomato wedges, or use as sandwich filling.