Cranberry Oatmeal Balls
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 18 balls
Serving Size 3 balls
Chill Time: 30 minutes
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped
1⁄3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
1⁄4 cup honey
1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl combine all Ingredients until well mixed.
- Form oat mixture into 18 balls about 1 inch wide.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- To avoid sticky fingers, keep the oat balls cool until ready to eat.