Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Prep time: 1 1⁄2 hours
Makes: 8 slices
Serving Size 1 slice
3⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup Master Mix or baking mix*
1 can (15 ounce) pumpkin
1 can (12 ounce) non-fat evaporated milk
3 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil or spray a 9-10” pie plate.
- Combine all Ingredients in a medium bowl or a blender.
- Beat 2 minutes with mixer until smooth or blend one minute on high.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 55-65 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and refrigerate. Serve cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- If you don’t have baking mix on hand, substitute 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons oil.
- No pumpkin pie spice? Use 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Serve with whipped topping or low fat vanilla yogurt