Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 3 cups
Serving Size 1/2 cup
3 cups potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
2 teaspoons oil
1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1⁄2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes; sprinkle with cheese; roast 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other types of cheese or a blend!