Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 24 popsicles
Serving Size 2 popsicles
Chill Time: 2 to 3 hours
1 quart low fat vanilla yogurt
1 can frozen orange juice concentrate (6 ounce can)
- Stir all the Ingredients together.
- Spoon into 24 popsicle molds or small waxed paper cups. Insert wooden craft sticks in the center of each popsicle.
- Freeze about 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the popsicle.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- For variety, substitute any other frozen juice concentrate such as grape, raspberry or pineapple or use fruited yogurts.
- Children can: open the juice, stir things together, use a spoon to fill small cups, and put the sticks in.