Zucchini Pizza Boats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 3 small zucchinis
Serving Size 1/2 small zucchini
2 medium or 3 small zucchini
1⁄2 cup tomato based pasta sauce
1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash zucchini. Trim ends and cut each in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to gently scrape out soft, seedy center of zucchini.
- Place zucchini halves in a small baking dish. Spoon pasta sauce into zucchini halves. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until zucchini can be pierced with a fork and cheese is bubbly and brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.