Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 24 wedges
Serving Size About 3 wedges each
3 large baking potatoes
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes well but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- Mix oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion powder together. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place on a baking sheet with space between wedges.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Covering the baking sheet with foil under the potatoes will help with clean-up.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Baking time can vary according to size of the wedges; test for doneness by poking with a fork