Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
Serving Size 1 cup
1 Tablespoon margarine or butter
2 cups chopped or sliced peaches (frozen, canned and drained, or about 3-4 medium fresh)
3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 cups (24 ounces) low fat yogurt (try peach, vanilla or raspberry)
- Melt margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Add peaches, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir occasionally until peaches are hot. Remove from heat.
- Spoon yogurt into five individual bowls. Top with warm peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a little crunch, sprinkle with granola, graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs.