Not Your Everyday Apples
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size 3/4 cup
3 medium apples
1⁄2 cup raisins
2 teaspoons soft butter or margarine
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the apples and chop into small pieces.
- Mix apples with raisins, butter or margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try serving this recipe with vanilla yogurt!