Watermelon and Fruit Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 cups
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 cup watermelon, diced
2 cups strawberries, sliced
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen/thawed)
1⁄2 cup apple, banana or pear, diced
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 teaspoons honey or brown sugar
- Place watermelon, strawberries and blueberries in a serving bowl.
- Add your choice of diced apple, banana or pear. Gently mix well.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.