Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 16 servings
Serving Size 2 tablespoons
1 cup chopped peaches, canned or fresh (about 1.5 to 2 medium fresh)
1 large tomato, chopped
1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1⁄2 cup chopped onion (1⁄2 medium onion)
1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
1 Tablespoon lime juice
1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Combine peaches, tomato, bell pepper, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, salt and pepper and gently stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For extra flavor, add cayenne pepper or diced jalapeno peppers.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more.