Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 2 cups
Serving Size 1/2 cup
3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoons margarine or butter, softened
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1⁄2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. If using fresh blueberries, wash and drain before placing in a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.