Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 3 cups
Serving Size 3/4 cup
1 pound red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1-inch cubes
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together potatoes, oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Lay potatoes out on a baking sheet with sides.
- Bake until potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. Toss a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.