Honey Mustard Green Beans
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 cups
Serving Size 2/3 cup
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
3 Tablespoons honey
3 Tablespoons vinegar
4 cups green beans, canned, frozen or cooked from fresh
- For fresh green beans, cook until tender.
- Heat a medium saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat. Add mustard, honey and vinegar and mix well. Cook until sauce boils and becomes thick, about 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and stir to coat evenly. Cook until beans are heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- 4 cups of green beans is about 1½ pounds fresh or 16 ounces frozen or 2 cans (15 ounces each) drained.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.