Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6 cups
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 1⁄4 pounds Brussels sprouts
1 Tablespoon oil
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom; leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprouts should be tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.