Roasted Green Beans
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 3 cups
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 pound fresh green beans
1 Tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Snap the ends off the green beans and rinse the beans in water.
- Lay the green beans on a metal baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil, salt and pepper over the beans. Toss to coat.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir the beans a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.