Roasted Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 cups
Serving Size 1 cup
2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted
3 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix margarine, honey, mustard and onion powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Spread sprouts on baking pan and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add roasted sprouts to the mustard mixture and stir until evenly coated. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old. Try brown sugar.