Whole Wheat Yogurt Rolls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 rolls
Serving Size 1 roll
1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1⁄4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt to the center and stir until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 10 equal sized balls. Dust hands with flour and roll each ball lightly until surface is smoothed.
- Place on baking sheet and flatten each ball to ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown. Serve warm with a soup or salad.