Berry Blast Off
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size 1 cup
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup low-fat granola
1 cup blueberries or other fruit
1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- Get out four small glasses. Wash all fruit.
- Divide the strawberries among the glasses.
- Sprinkle granola over the strawberries.
- Divide blueberries and place on top of granola.
- Spoon the yogurt on top of the blueberries.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute any frozen, canned/drained, or fresh chopped fruit for strawberries and blueberries.