Peach and Carrot Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Size 1 cup
1 medium banana, peeled fresh or frozen
1 cup frozen carrots
1 can (15 ounce) peaches, undrained
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor including the juice or syrup from the canned peaches.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- Juice or syrup can be replaced with ¾ cup water and sweetener of your choice.
- Canned carrots work too! Drain them before adding.
- Try using fresh carrots but cook them first.