Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
Serving Size 1/2 cup
4 cups mixed cauliflower and broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
1 cup celery, diced
1⁄2 cup onion, diced
1⁄4 cup sweet bell pepper, any color
1⁄3 cup lite mayonnaise
1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Thaw frozen cauliflower and broccoli and drain liquid. If using fresh vegetables, cook first until barely tender.
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, celery, onion and bell pepper in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and dill.
- Stir dressing gently into salad. Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.