Green Salad with Peas
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Serving Size 1 cup
1 cup peas, fresh, frozen or canned
6 cups salad greens, torn in bite size pieces
1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
1⁄2 cup low-fat salad dressing
1⁄2 cup low-fat feta cheese
- Thaw and drain frozen peas or drain canned peas.
- Combine peas, salad greens and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- Add dressing just before serving. Toss to mix well. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint to this salad for a refreshing twist!