No Bake Tuna Casserole
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Serving Size 1 cup
8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1⁄3 cup non-fat or 1% milk
- Cook noodles using package directions and drain well.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix in the soup.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and stir well.
- Gently mix in cooked noodles and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
- A microwave works well to soften cream cheese.
- Try whole wheat egg noodles.
- Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.