My Personal Pizza
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 servings
Serving Size 1 pizza
1/2 english muffin
1 1⁄2 Tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
1 Tablespoon grated cheese
4 Tablespoons chopped vegetables, fruits, and/or cooked meat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast English muffin.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce.
- Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5-7 minutes until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and tomato.
- Add cut up cooked meat like chicken or sausage.
- Try whole wheat English muffins for added fiber.