Cinnamon Baked Pears
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 pear halves
Serving Size 1 half pear
2 ripe pears
3 Tablespoons walnuts, chopped
2 teaspoons honey or brown sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- Cut the pears in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon or melon baller.
- Place pears in a baking dish. Fill centers with chopped walnuts and drizzle about half a teaspoon of honey or brown sugar over each pear half.
- Sprinkle each half with cinnamon and cranberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until pears are soft when poked with a fork. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.