Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
Serving Size 3/4 cup
6 cups cooked potatoes, cubed into bite-sized pieces (about 6 small potatoes)
1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
1⁄4 cup chopped onion (1⁄4 medium onion)
1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1⁄2 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1 Tablespoon vinegar
1 Tablespoon sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and sugar.
- Add cooked potatoes, celery, onion and olives and stir to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For extra flavor and crunch, add ¼ cup chopped dill or sweet pickles.
- Try using sweet onions, which have a mild flavor even when raw.