Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 14 cookies
Serving Size 2 cookies
2 very ripe bananas
1 cup quick oats
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto lightly sprayed or oiled baking sheet. Flatten with the back of a spoon or bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
- Try dried cranberries or chopped nuts instead of raisins.