Corn Critter Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Serving Size 1/2 cup
1 cup corn (canned and drained, frozen, or fresh cooked)
1 cup cooked (or canned) black beans
2 Tablespoons diced green or red peppers
2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Drain (or thaw and drain) corn. Drain black beans.
- Wash and chop peppers and cilantro leaves.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- One large ear of corn makes about 1 cup of cut corn.