Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 quesadilla
Serving Size 1 quesadilla
1 can (5 ounce) tuna in water, drained
1⁄2 cup corn kernels (fresh, cooked, or frozen)
1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded (try cheddar or mozzarella)
4 8-inch flour tortillas
- In a bowl, mix together tuna, corn, bell pepper and cheese.
- Spread ¼ of the filling over half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over the filling.
- Heat each quesadilla in a skillet over medium heat until the cheese is melting.
- Turn the quesadilla over and cook for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- One large ear of corn makes about 1 cup of cut corn.